Sunday 26 February 2012

Betsey Johnson Too Too Perfume

 The best and worst thing about Sephora is that with every purchase you receive SAMPLES!! I love samples ( I mean really who doesn't?). I received a sample of Betsey Johnson's perfume Too Too.



This perfume is described as :

Introducing Betsey Johnson's TooToo. A scentsational new fragrance from Betsey Johnson that's TooToo fabulous! Sparkling and juicy passionfruit and ginger dance with a twirling bouquet of jasmine, tuberose and rose, Betsey's new favourite blend!

I'm not sure if that's what I'm smelling but to me its delicious!! with the first spritz it smelled a little like alcohol but after a few seconds this amazing smell just wafts off my chest and OMG I just want to hold my shirt to my nose all day long! Its fruity and floral and just my fav! (at the moment)


Well I just had to...


...and yes my perfume is wearing its very own tutu!

No comments:

Post a Comment